I’ve thought a lot recently about how much I’ve already experienced in these short 20 years I’ve been alive. I wanted to share a short list with you all that I feel have helped my become my truest self the best.
1. The only thing we really have right now is this moment.
2. Don’t hold a grudge. The only person it will hurt is you.
3. Trauma will creep into your future until you make peace with it.
4. Let go of your ego; it will solve a lot of problems.
5. Get out(side) more.
6. Help others, even when they can’t help you.
7. Be grateful for everything you have, including your life.
8. Someone out there is struggling more than you; keep your head up.
9. It’s okay to be confident.
10. Someone will always have something to say, but don’t listen to them, listen to YOU.
11. Be the person you are when no one’s around, it will make you happy
12. The research is worth it!
13. Community can be so powerful.
14. Stop waiting for someone else to do it.
15. There is such a thing as good karma.
16. Good friends can take you anywhere.
17. How much are you willing to sacrifice for the good of others?
18. Your opinion won’t change anything, but your actions will.
19. Money isn’t worth your happiness.
20. Hate less, love MORE.
There are so many more things I’ve learned but I feel they all fall in one of these categories. Reflection is important because you get to realize how much you’ve grown and gotten to see, and to think… it’s just getting started! I love feeling excitement for life because we all deserve to be happy.
What are some of the biggest things you’ve learned since you’ve been on this Earth?
Have a wonderful day. xo.